Medical and Travel Assistance
Home Care Assistance
- International Assistance Group: a unique, global alliance of reputable independent assistance players who deliver 24/7 assistance services.
- Operating in diverse markets across 5 continents, our Partners combine the expertise of our extensive network and a collaborative database to deliver high-quality and cost-efficient assistance services, which fulfil the needs of their clients, 24/7.
- “Local Partners. Global Solutions.” The philosophy we live by every day.
- At IAG, we provide our Partners & Providers with the tools they need to stay competitive in their local markets and benefit from business generated by the alliance.
- Exchange of know-how, innovation, and harmonised qualitative principles are at the core of our multicultural teams.
154 million end users covered
through our Partners
5.2 million cases handled
provided by accredited Partners
A 25-year track record
of experience and expertise
For large-scale assistance companies that routinely manage inbound and outbound cases.Why become a Core Partner?
For assistance companies that deliver local assistance services in their home country.Why become an Assistance Partner?
ACCREDITED SERVICE PROVIDER
For specialist providers such as air ambulances and clinics, amongst others.Why become an Accredited Service Provider?
Our partners are our best ambassadors.
out what they say about us.
I was appointed by the IAG Supervisory Board to lead the strategic project for 2017-2020 and I’ve enjoyed that role amazingly.
CEO for Global Medical Assistance, Cover-More Group (Australia)
We deliver the expected... To cope with the unexpected
August 4, 2017
July 31, 2017
June 16, 2017
Intl AssistanceGroup @Intl_Assistance
Alpine Rescue Service, our Assistance Partner in Nepal would like to extend their warmest wish on this special occa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…