The IAG Forums are conferences that we hold twice a year and are an excellent opportunity to meet other Partners and Accredited Service Providers.
Some of the benefits of attending, include:
- Learning about each other’s capabilities
- Exchanging know-how
- Networking with industry peers and fostering long-lasting relationships
- Discussing best practices within an international context
- Getting in depth knowledge of assistance trends, challenges and innovations
- Learning from keynote speakers and prominent leaders within our industry
first IAG Forum was held in 1996
over 80 international representatives at each event
more than 20 different nationalities gathered in one place
events are hosted in beautiful destinations all around the world
IAG Forum Berlin 2016
IAG Forums welcome Partners and Accredited Service Providers to build relationships and gain new knowledge.