IAG Forums provide valuable networking opportunities to Partners & Providers
IAG Forums welcome Partners and Accredited Service Providers to build relationships and gain new knowledge. At these twice-yearly conferences, attendees can learn about each other’s capabilities, exchange knowledge, network with peers, and discuss best practices.
The IAG Forums are conferences that we hold twice a year and are an excellent opportunity to meet other Partners and Accredited Service Providers.
Some of the benefits of attending, include:
- Learning about each other’s capabilities
- Exchanging know-how
- Networking with industry peers and fostering long-lasting relationships
- Discussing best practices within an international context
- Getting in depth knowledge of assistance trends, challenges and innovations
- Learning from keynote speakers and prominent leaders within our industry
Proud history - first IAG Forum was held in 1996
Networking - over 80 international representatives at each event
Global reach - more than 20 different nationalities gathered in one place
Privileged locations - events are hosted in beautiful destinations all around the world