OMINT ARGENTINA Core Partner
- Founded in
- Joined the International Assistance Group in
- Number of Staff
- Number of calls handled (per year)
- Number of cases handled (per year)
OMINT Health Group started operating in Argentina in 1967 and in Brazil in 1980.
OMINT’s Mission since 1967 is to provide a wide variety of services and medical assistance, guaranteeing personalized service and an outstanding quality in medical care.
• Its core aim is to deliver a wide variety of medical services and assistance to its members and their families, ensuring the highest quality and efficiency.
• To maintain a systematic control of its activities and a mid and long term plan for the purposes of bettering facilities and implementing further services within its scope following its member’s needs.
• To become a leading company in the medical sector, both concerning professional efficiency and ethics.
Some of OMINT’s Health Group numbers:
Own Medical Centers 3
Own Dental Centers 3
Physicians working under contract 30.000
Medical centers under contract 1.083
Index of Satisfaction:
Omint consistently measured the satisfaction of members. Recent studies show that the level of satisfaction in key indicators remain above the index of excellence defined by Ipsos Loyalty, consultant in charge of these satisfaction surveys.
·Global Satisfaction: 85.5
·Disposition to Share: 88.2