IKE ASISTENCIA VENEZUELA Core Partner
- Founded in
- Joined the International Assistance Group in
- Number of Staff
- Number of calls handled (per year)
- Number of cases handled (per year)
Iké Asistencia Venezuela is headquartered in Caracas. Its network includes more than 450 service providers in over 82 towns around the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
For us it is of utmost importance to be there when you most need it, to provide you the highest quality services.
Our wide supplier network at the national and international level enable us to provide you more than 20 services with resources 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
At IKE ASISTENCIA® we have specialized staff, state-of-the-art technology resources and a wide supplier network in order to say to our clients:
“Don’t worry, your problem is in our hands”.
Whether you are a large assistance company or a specialist provider, you can benefit from joining one of our 3 partnership tiers.
Focus on IAG Events
- August 20, 2015: International Assistance Group expands its reach to the Middle East by partening with Iran Assistance
- August 4, 2015: IAG Partners predic, plan, and manage their offerings for the busy summer season
- July 21, 2015: MERS Update
- June 29, 2015: MERS Update
- June 5, 2015: International Assistance Group's Partners are mobilized to help Nepal earthquake victims
- February, 2015: New Zealand Air Ambulance receives Accreditation from International Assistance Group
- January, 2015: Sharp HealthCare joins International Assistance Group as Preferred Providers in California, USA
- January, 2015: Skyservice Air Ambulance joins International Assistance Group as Preferred Provider in Canada