East West Rescue is a part of the East West Group which has been providing health care services in the Indian Subcontinent since 1920. EWR has been providing Air ambulances and medical assistance since 1969 (43 years) and formally became a company in 1987. Our 24 Alarm and operations center always has a doctor present to assist in medical cases. Our staff speak a variety of Indian languages, Russian, English and also a little French and Spanish.
We have a network of over 2500 hospitals and doctors in the subcontinent and can provide cashless services/GOP in many of the network hospitals.
Services provided are;
Medical Assistance in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives and Pakistan such as
• Medical Case Monitoring and updates
• Arrangement of
o Airline tickets
o Doctors’ appointments
o Hotel booking
o House calls
o Car service for patients and escorts
• Cost Containment
• Funds transfer
• Investigation of fraudulent medical claims
• Search and Rescue
• Repatriation of Mortal remains
Transportation of patient
• Air ambulance Territories - India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Middle East, Singapore, Iraq, Thailand and recently China.
• Helicopter – India and Nepal.
• Commercial plane: Repatriation with medical escort –Worldwide
• Stretcher repatriation: On commercial airliner with medical team or Lufthansa PTC – Worldwide.
• Road Ambulance: India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan, Afghanistan
Emergency Medical Backup: Emergency Medical Backup at location for events, visiting dignitaries, corporates, travel groups.
Site Division: Designing safety and disaster protocols, Medical Audit, Site survey, Site coverage –both onsite or remotely
Training, health and safety Division: First Aid training, Health & Hygiene, Disaster protocols & management, Triage team training
Travel medicine Division: Travel clinic in New Delhi, India for advice on heath, vaccinations and preventive measures.